Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Starting Over Again


Ok so yes I deleted everything from my blog. It was for a good reason. I got tired of people trying to look in on me when they don't like me.


I'm a 25 year old woman who is married and has kids. I don't deal with any drama or bullshit. I have grown up and matured a lot. I have also learned a lot about life in general. Don't start shit when you don't even know me.


I'm a mother and wife who is very happy with her life right now, we finally have a three bedroom two bath house with a awesome 2 car garage and a fenced backyard. It's a beautiful home and will do for now until we find something better. I'm couldn't be more happy right now in my life.


I just don't understand how people can sit there and be like "I hate her, she's the biggest bitch you will ever met". I am if you mess with my family, kids, or husband. That is the only time I am a bitch.


But anyways my blog is officially back up for all you readers to read. And if you don't like what I write or what I have to say. Then please don't read it. I write my views, my opinions, my experiences, my thoughts, and overall about my life. If you don't like what you read then don't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment