Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Abortion


Well first of all, I am writing this abortion post to get my views out there. I do agree with my sisters first three reasons but not her last. She gave the me the strength to be brave and write this post. I have a different perspective about abortion. I am pro choice and here's why:


My reasons abortion is a option are


1. The pregnancy is a product of rape/incest.


2. There is no chance of survival for the baby.


3. The pregnancy puts the mothers life in danger that can result in the mothers death.


Now my sisters fourth reason is if the mother has a mental illness that makes her an unfit mother, which I strongly disagree with. There is always adoption for those babies.


I was talking to my sister in law and I asked her if she was pro-life or pro-choice. She replied " Prolife, I'm 100% against abortions." I told her "that's good."


She then said "I feel if the parents are old enough to have sex, there old enough to be parents. It's not the babies fault, especially when there are women who can't have kids and would love to be a mommy." I do agree with her statement because I feel that way too. Unless one of my three reasons above is the case for that pregnancy.


If you agreed with any of those three reasons above, your pro-choice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment